Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Boo Crew and a Cutie Update

Can you believe my little man is almost 3 months old?! 
Time just goes by way too fast for this mama!! Part of me is sad that he's not a newborn anymore...the other part of me is looking forward to new stages and seasons in our life :)

Isn't he SOOOOO CUTE?!?!?! I kinda wanna eat him! ;)~

I love that he's starting to smile and coo! Now all he needs to do is learn how to nap and he will be perfect! Today I had to vacuum while holding him in my arms...oh, and he just woke up now! lol


Quickly now! I made this layout for the sketch over at Chic Tags. 

It's a hot mess of layers! lol I just got that Chic Tags stamp with the heart in the middle, so I wanted to use it on this layout. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Pens to colour the stamp so I could get a few colours on there. Then for one of them I used my large circle epiphany crafts thingy and made a little flair out of it. Then I made another one and punched the center out with the small circle epiphany crafts thingy...then I added a brad and a speech bubble to the one I punched out and made another embellie with that on the top part of my page! 


The word "crew" was orignally white, but I wanted it to stand out more so I used some Colour Shine and painted over the letters a bit to colour it up ;)


 I mixed some colour shine with modge podge and sponged through the Paper Bakery Stencil to create the arrows on the top and bottom of my photo.


I'm also going to link this up at Paper Issues for their "Halloween Hootenany"

Well, there you have it! I'm looking forward to Halloween this year (we're also having a Halloween party this weekend, so I will have a TON of pics to scrap!)

Gotta go get the baby...he didn't go back to sleep after all! lol

Don't forget to:
Follow on Bloglovin



Blessings

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. He is just sooooooooo precious!! I love love love your lo!! I love love love the colors and the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, Sarah!! And your layout is AWE-SOME!! Love it all...the spider web cut behind the photo, the Pink you added in to go along with the color in yoir photo, and the use of the Stamp!! You really rocked the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun page. Love all the embellies you used!
    And your little man is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy :). Love your layout it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout, Sarah!! Great "Boo Crew" title work, and all your layers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fun layout - superkewl with all the layers and the pink! Love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW 3 months already! Time is flying.
    I really like this page Sarah. Your nontraditional Halloween colour combo is awesome. You are so good at layering :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah