Monday, October 21, 2013

Zombie Eyes


Good Morning Bloggers! Just popping in quickly to show you another layout I made this weekend while playing along at the Scrapbook Nerd online crop! We had a lot of fun and were totally inspired! If you missed it, something tells me we might have something fun planned for November too! You'll just have to wait and see!!

I made this layout of my two middle boys from when our house was plagued by pink eye! I'm such a freak about eye things too! It was really hard for me to have this go through our house! My eyes were watering even doing this layout! 





Well I'm off to go clean my house! (story of my life!)

Blessings

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great layout to document a not so fun time, Sarah! Love the dominant Blue on your page, the cute stitching and the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOoooooooooooooooo cute! LOVING those photos, the colors and the zigzags!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah