Thursday, November 14, 2013

*heart* this day

I thought I would share a layout today that I made quite some time ago, but realized it never made it to the blog! My husband took this picture of me when we went on our weekend with no kids this summer just before Linden was born. We camped in a small cabin on Timothy Lake and relaxed and went fishing and I caught my first fish! I haaate touching fish! But I really wanted to get a picture of this! So I sucked it up and stuck my finger in the fish's mouth and got the picture! lol


Just a quick post today, but stay tuned, because I have a surprise to tell you soon!!

PS: Anyone doing Elf on the Shelf with your kids this year for Christmas? I just bought one and I'm so excited to start!! Let me know what you're ideas are if you have any!

Blessings

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Sarah! Love the Saltwater collection and the fun Polaroid frames around your photos! And the die cut circles are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout! A surprise ohhhh!! ;)
    Yes, I do Elf on the Shelf. Love it! There are tons on ideas on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sarah!
    Obviously I won't be doing elf on a shelf with my boys being adults now but the whole thing is a little creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah