Saturday, November 16, 2013

Last up for Halloween

This has been kickin around my desk for a week or so at least and I've been trying to finish it up, but I have to admit that after Halloween is over (no matter how much I love it), I am not into scrapping it anymore! But I started it, so I wanted to finish it! So slowly but surely I got it done!

These pictures are now 9 years old, because we have just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary this Halloween! Yes that's right, we got married on Halloween! We had a traditional wedding ceremony, then a costume reception. It was sooo much fun!


I'm pretty happy with the way my title worked out because I went to use the white letters and I was missing an "r", so I cut the top off a "j" and turned it upside down, and voila! For the word "nuptuals" I realized I was out of "a's" but I found that if you turn a small "g" upside down it looks like an "a" too! Woohoo! Gotta love using up old letters! :)




Believe it or not, I was inspired by this sketch from the Paper Bakery


I started off with this in mind but ended up going a completely different way with it! Well at least there's two pictures and the title is in the same place as the sketch!! LOL

Well I'm off to pick up my oldest from a birthday party!
Have a great rest of the weekend!!
Blessings,

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the skulls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this layout totally awesome, Sarah. I love the fun background and the great photos. Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Paper Bakery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Sarah, and what a fun page to scrap Halloween wedding day photos!! LOVE that awesome die cut background! And thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah