Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scraplift!

Good morning! 

It's a great day for 


Since Sarah went away to CHA, the Paper Bakery girls have been playing and challenging each other with a few fun challenges. I did manage to do all 6 of them, and I will show you more later this week, but for now, one of our challenges was to scraplift another member of the Paper Bakery team. I chose to scraplift the ever so talented Danielle (click on her name to check out her blog). Her layout is the one below:


And this is my scraplift. I used goodies from my Studio Calico kit that I literally bought because of the deer head stamp! lol I know...but I justified it! haha I used versamark and one of the other stamps in that set to stamp a watermark type image on the green background paper, then flicked a few different ink colours ontop because I'm kind of incapable of leaving cardstock bare! lol


 In addition to my SC kit, I used some Thickers and Heidi Swapp mistable alphabet, and a die cut from Evalicious (loooove them!!) I also used some Kelley Purkey washi tape, and an Elle's Studio stamp.


I also used another stamp from an older SC kit (I love this stamp) and an MME date sticker.


I love that I'm starting to become a quick scrapper! This took me less than an hour and before It would have taken me hours to make this layout!! I guess that's a good thing since I have very little time for scrapping these days! I have to make the minutes count!!

Well, I'm off to shower and get ready to go for a walk! I'm trying to make sure I take time for exercise these days! I desperately need it! And the weather has actually been sunny! Thank GOD!! I have been trying to make sure to soak up the sun this winter as much as I can, because it's been so dreary here, which isn't the norm for Williams Lake. It's really been affecting my moods, which is NOT GOOD!! But I'm happy for the sun today, so I'm off to get outside and play in it! 

Blessings



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the split page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with your scraplift!! Love all your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scraplift Sarah! Love the patterned paper mixed with the Green paper on the right hand side!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah