Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lovely Lovely Texture!

Good Afternoon my Hot Bliggety Bloggers!

I'm excited to announce that I am staying on for another term with the lovely ladies at Scrapbook Nerd! You can check out their blog with the design team on it here...there's also another special announcement on it too! You're going to want to go see what it is ;)

 I wanted to share a layout I made using the Fancy Pants collection "As You Wish". I just love this paper with the heart globe on it! It definitely makes it easy to come up with a title! I've got a tutorial up in the Scrapbook Nerd forum on how to add texture into your projects. I would love it if you would go check it out!  Adding texture just so happens to be this month's challenge over at the Nerd Forum! If you create any project with any kind of texture to it, you could win a 20 dollar gift certificate to the store!!

This is the layout I created for the challenge, and the tutorial!  Gotta love my husband! He is such a good sport! I knew I wanted to do a layout about him and I, but didn't have a decent picture, so he obliged me with a silly selfie! lol If you want to see my step by step process, go head over to the Nerds and check it out!


Well, I'm off to clean my house...story of my life! LOL!! But if I clean now, I can play later right?! ;)

Blessings





3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the layers and the globe!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, Sarah!! Great selfie of you and the hubby, and the layers behind your photo are awesome!! And the chevrons are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is absolutely stunning! Loving the chevron!!!! How I wish I have Silhouette Cameo!!! :( ... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah