Friday, July 11, 2014

Scrapbook Nerd DT: Hot Fun in the Summertime

Hey there bloggers!! I just wanted to pop in quickly and share my latest layout I made for Scrapbook Nerd!! I just have to say, that I LOVE the ladies at Scrapbook Nerd! The customer service there is unbelievable!! I ordered something while I was on my holiday, and came home to it already waiting for me!! It didn't even take a week to get here! And if you know our postal system, then that's amazing! They really work hard to make sure you can play with your scrappy goodies as soon as possible!! 

Here's a layout I made using the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection! It's my absolute FAV summer collection right now! 


I used some white embossing paste and mixed it with various colours of spray mist to get this fab orange colour that I used with the Tim Holtz stencil! Love the way it turned out!



Well, I'm off! Have to clean the house now!! Booo, I know!! lol 

I hope you're having a great summer so far! I know I am!!

Don't forget to hop over to the Scrapbook Nerd Forum and join our Summer Camp!! We're going all summer long with games, challenges and prizes!! 

Blessings




5 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout, Sarah!! I love the sunburst, and stitched letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and fun layout Sarah!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the rays and the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah ;)
    This LO is very cool. I like your title work and of course how can I not love the rays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah