Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Cut Shoppe and Creative Scrappers!

Hey everyone! 

I'm really excited that The Cut Shoppe is teaming up with Creative Scrappers for a special sketch reveal! Check out this fabulous sketch!! Isn't it awesome?! 


If you haven't noticed lately I'm a little bit obsessed with this chevron paper from Echo Park! I can't stop using it on almost every layout! LOL! 


I used this super fun hello border from "The Borderlines" cut file to break up the pictures on the top and the bottom. I also thought this title from the "Selfies and Usies" cut file was perfect for these super cute pictures of my sister and Caleb taking these goofy pictures! 


Now don't forget to play along with Sketch 267 between now and August 31st! The Cut Shoppe will be giving away a 20.00 gift certificate to the store to one randomly chosen winner!! 

Cut Files Used: 



Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings



3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Sarah and I love the cut files you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the chevrons and the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Sarah!! Love the EP, and you did a great job using the cut files with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah