Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Life With You...is anything but boring!

Good Afternoon my crafty beauties! It's been a while I know, I promise I actually have a ton of stuff to share coming up, it's just coming up with the time to blog it! lol 

I made this layout at the crop I went to last weekend! I've been very spoiled with crops lately, but I think that's come to an end! I will just have to make do with scrapping here! I actually love scrapping at home, but I honestly just haven't been making the time to do it lately, so cropping has been a good thing for me!

Anyway, I wanted to play along with Scrapbook Nerd's die cutting challenge, and I'm in love with this exclusive cut file from Clique Kits! Did you know that's part of your monthly subscription? Yup! Every month you get fabulous cut files and printables that go along with your kit! How cool is that?! 

I made the heart as big as it could go in my silhouette software, and cut it out of white cardstock. when I was done, I just backed it with all of these fun papers from the March J'Adore kit and voila! It was a super simple layout that I just love the look of!


Here's a couple close ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to get some groceries!! I'm trying my hand at Clean Eating! I just recently participated in a clean eating challenge for 5 days on facebook and I felt AMAZING! So I'm off to get some delicious, wholesome and CLEAN food!!

I'm also going to enter this into the Anything Goes Challenge over at Clique Kits!

Blessings!


4 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooo fabulous!!!!! I love love love that heart!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too wonderful to describe!! GREAT job!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! I love the colors and the diecut. I'm going to have to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah